HOW TO PRAY
1. To say our prayer slowly and clearly. Not with haste, but with love for God.
2. Before we pray that we have forgiven all those who have wronged us or made us sad in our life.
3. To learn to love our prayer in a humble way.
4. In order for a prayer to bear fruit, a deep humility of heart and a mystical life are needed.
5. Prayer is more effective when we have confessed clearly and have received communion of the Holy Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
6. To pray without images in our mind, but to pay attention to the words of the prayer with diligence and reverence.
7. The more we pray, the more we feel God’s presence.